- Location: Various across Coastal West Sussex
- Salary: £20335 - £25908 per annum FTE per hours depending on experience and shift pattern
- Service area: GP Access Hubs and Urgent Treatment Centre
Our ideal candidate will need to be highly organised, self-motivated and have previous experience in a customer-facing role, will enjoy working as part of a team (both face-to-face and virtual) and show flexibility when required. Good working knowledge of IT skills is essential for this role.
- Prepare the facilities for the start of each clinic
- Manage the various appointments books in line with agreed policies
- Assist patients with their enquiries
- To provide telephone support for the team, dealing with both straightforward and complex enquires from a range of sources, Ensure messages are communicated accurately and dealt with in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Register patients
- To accurately input, update and retrieve data in a timely manner, using a variety of systems (electronic and paper based), including both patient/client records. Ensure information is held in a secure and confidential manner in line with data protection guidelines.
- Complete data input spreadsheets as required
- Adding rotas to the clinical systems and cross checking against the rota system to ensure accuracy
- Record messages for clinicians
- Liaise with colleagues at other sites as necessary to ensure seamless transfer of duties
- Maintain adequate stocks, record stock checks and place orders for any replacement stock needed
- Completing all tasks and emails whilst on shift
- Flexibility to work across various sites
- Opening and closing sites, ensuring site is left clean and secure at the end of every shift
- Contribute ideas for changes and improvements to the service
- Attend quarterly staff meetings
- Complete mandatory and statutory training as required by the organisation.
To undertake any other appropriate duties when required demonstrating both flexibility and support as required of the service.
|Essential Requirments||Desirable Requirements|
|Previous experience in customer service||Experience of EMIS and/or SystmOne|
|Excellent communication skills||Previous experience working in a primary care setting|
|Neat and Tidy appearance||Experience in a healthcare environment|
|Attention to detail|
|Able to troubleshoot and problem solve|
|Excellent organisational skills|
|Ability to travel across sites as required|
|Able to work under pressure|
|Good IT skills and knowledge|
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.