Safety, quality, learning, accountability, freedom to speak up, consistency. These things are important to everyone who works for IPC. They are the way we build our systems and processes. They are the habits we want and the principles we trust.
To help ensure accountability and support, which are of course key principles of governance, we also have some named leads to oversee these topics across the company.
- Medical director - Dr Michael Twitchen
- Lead nurse - Clare Hearn
- Clinical governance lead - Dr Courtney Burtenshaw
To help all our staff uphold the values of transparency and learning the following people have responsibility in specific areas:
- Complaints and suggestions - Gavin Gaddes-Mitchell
- Patient surveys and feedback - Juliet Gogoua
- Information governance - Neil Iosson
- Data protection officer - Michael Twitchen
- Health and safety lead - Joolz Hannaford
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.