We are always looking to improve our services and recognise that interacting with patients is best way so always looking for feedback. Please complete this survey to help us improve
We hope that most problems can be sorted out easily and quickly, often at the time they arise and with the person concerned.
If your problem cannot be sorted out in this way and you wish to make a complaint, we would like you to let us know as soon as possible.
You can let us know about your concerns in any of the following ways:
- By email using our complaints form
- By post to Innovations in Primary Care, Units 8-11 Orchard Industrial Estate, 10-12 Fitzalan Road, Arundel, BN18 9JS
- By phone 01903 496000
We will acknowledge your complaint within three working days and offer to make arrangements to discuss your concerns. We will also give you an idea of how long our investigation may take. We will then investigate your complaint within the practice and keep you informed of the progress of our investigation. We will send you a response explaining the outcome of our investigation and any actions to be taken as a result
We will aim to respond fully to your complaint within three weeks of the date when you raised it with us. When we look into your complaint, we shall aim to:
- Find out what happened and what went wrong;
- Make it possible for you to discuss the problem with those concerned, if you would like this;
- Make sure you receive an apology, where this is appropriate;
- Identify what we can do to make sure the problem doesn’t happen again.
A copy of our Patient Complaints Information Leaflet is available here.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.