What We Do
Workforce development and support
- Provide personalised, relevant courses through a rolling training programme for all primary care staff
- Develop innovative portfolio roles and training opportunities to build resilience in the clinical workforce
- Employ, deploy and develop staff to work in Primary Care Networks
- Establish and run peer support networks across the federation area
Provide clinical services
Run accessible and equitable services on behalf of our practices:
- Through teams with many different skills, led by local GPs
- Relevant to the needs of the local population and practices
- That staff are proud to deliver and patients trust
- Dedicate people and time to the creation and sharing of new solutions
- Partner with other organisations to regularly find and learn from new ideas
- Support local GP teams in the evolution of their own business plans and ways of working
Small Business Support Services
- Being small to medium sized businesses enables practices to be responsive and efficient.
- To ensure this model remains viable we listen to what our Practices need and provide them with relevant staffing services, business management advice, training courses and practical support.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.